- This constitutes an order for wedding photography and prints. It is understood that photographs taken by Leona Walden may be used for advertising, display and any other purposes thought proper by her.
- Upon signature, photographer, Leona Walden reserves the time and date agreed upon, and will not make any other appointments for that time period. For this reason all deposits are non-refundable, even if the wedding is canceled or the date changed for any reason.
- Although extreme care will be taken with the negatives and photographs taken at the wedding, the photographer limits any liability for loss, damage or failure to deliver pictures for any reason to the return of all deposits made.
- It is understood that Leona Walden is the photographer for the wedding and recommends photographs taken by others, professional or amateur will be limited to before and after the wedding ceremony unless other wise agreed upon in advance. (a critical photograph can be obstructed by a guest trying to get the shot.)
- A deposit of $250 is due with the signing and return of this contract. The remainder will be billed at the end of the photography session and should be paid at that time which will insure prompt processing and delivery of the photographs. Albums will be billed separately.